So many things have happened that went beyond my wildest expectations.
I am truly honoured to be granted these opportunities.
- Witnessed how Chanel's perfume bottles are sealed, an eye-opening experience.
- Discovered TWG Tea Salon & Boutique. I cannot wait to go back.
- Worked with Luxasia as one of their VIP bloggers.
- Invited to review Mediteca before the restaurant officially opened. If you're around KL, drop by! Lovely food and friendly staff at reasonable prices.
- After 2 years of coveting these Miu Miu shoes, I finally found a pair on eBay (brand new!)
- My dear friend Cheryl and I participated in the British High Commission's and Boh Tea's photography contest. We didn't win nor meet Prince William and Kate Middleton, but making the shortlist was also beyond our expectations.
- The Harry Potter Exhibition in Singapore.
- H&M finally opened in Malaysia.
- Attended my convocation!
- Fly yoga.
- Hermès' Swinging Silk Party.
- And this little blog was selected to work with Coach on their social media project, and they sponsored the biggest giveaway ever for my blog readers!
I cannot wait to see what 2013 has in store for Once Over Lightly.
Have a great new year, everyone ;)