22 September 2012. Block your calendars, ladies and gents.
I was invited to H&M’s grand opening last night and so was Elements Magazine.
Cheryl, Sheila and Hui Yen came along and boy, did we shop, especially since each guest is entitled to a 20% discount on everything in store.
Don’t you just love the Lana Del Rey-inspired mannequins?
Brought along my silver Cambridge Satchel Company bag
How stylish is this lady?
DIY inspiration right there.
The BEST lemon cheesecake I’ve ever had. Ever.
And I spotted these Louboutin Asteroids! Swoon.
My 5-inch heels also prevented me from going overboard.
It’s practically self-mutilation.
And thank you, H&M, for this lovely Anna Dello Russo for H&M trinket
The collection launches worldwide on October 4 while Maison Martin Margiela’s launches on October 15.
A second H&M store will open in Setia City Mall, Shah Alam.
I’m wearing ASOS’ skater dress with cross back.
- Head to H&M’s website and browse/check the prices so you’ll be prepared. It also helps to know your exact size before grabbing their clothes as there will definitely be a long line at the fitting rooms. Their clothes run true-to-size.
- These Lana Del Rey leggings in purple and this shirt are currently sold out. The leggings in blue are still available when I left the store around 11pm.
- You may try on a maximum of 7 pieces in the fitting room.
- Take public transportation to Lot 10 if possible. It’s almost impossible to get a parking spot there. We never would have made it on time if it weren’t for the in-building carwash stall that let us use their parking space. See, Malaysians aren’t that bad after all.
- This may be the most obvious of all, but be there early to snag your must-have pieces before they’re sold out.